- Each entry must be represented in its original format and must have been produced or implemented or run during the 2022 calendar year by a firm or individual located in Texas. If the entry was directed by a company, or a branch office of a company, and produced by another entity (agency, production firm, etc.), at least one of those must be located in Texas. It is acceptable for the work to have been for another geographic market as long as there was a Texas location involved in its direction or production.
- The firm or individual submitting the entry must have been involved in the direction, development, production, and/or implementation of the submitted entry.
- Each entry must be prepared according to the guidelines and digital requirements below. Any entry that fails to follow these guidelines and the digital requirements are subject to disqualification.
- Judges may decide to move an entry to a different category and/or divide or merge categories as it deems appropriate.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- No entry fee will be refunded due to an entry’s disqualification, or after the entries are judged.
What was the core, basic problem to be solved or situation to be addressed by the entry? 800-word max for each question.
What was/were the objective(s) to address the situation or challenge? 800-word max for each question.
What was the strategy, and which tactics (actions) were undertaken for achieving the objectives? 800-word max for each question.
How does the approach and tone of the creative message align with the target audience and support the stated objectives and strategies? 800-word max for each question.
Which results did this entry deliver? Did the entry meet its objective(s)? 800-word max for each question.
- Entries are completed online, and all storyboards are submitted electronically. In addition to completing the online questionnaire, each entry must include one (1) JPG document showcasing your submission – an “electronic storyboard.” Examples of storyboards are provided within the entry form.
- Any attachment that does not match the criteria below will be disqualified.
- STORYBOARD SPECS: The only file formats for the electronic storyboard that will be accepted are JPG files. Any other file format risks rejection. Multi-page documents will be disqualified.
- Entrants are required to put the category and sub-category names and the submitting company’s name and/or logo on your electronic storyboard. If this information is not included on your board, it will be disqualified.
- Image size: 20″ x 20″, RGB, 300 dpi, saved at 100% quality.